Re: line creation

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 09:29:27 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************

    If any of you are interested in a line creation lesson integrating math
    concepts (and tools) with art, try one of my lessons on the Incredible Art
    Department website. It's called Round Robin Construction and can be found
    at:

    http://www.artswire.org/kenroar/lessons/middle/middlelessons.html

    Toodles........

    ---