Computer graphics

From: Vivian Komando (komandv)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 09:35:42 PDT

    I have been researching computer graphics curriculum for
    the High School art teacher and art student.I have not
    come across very much.

    I am working on my doctorate in art ed, specifically art
    and technology. Right now I am working on developing
    tutorials to be used in conjunction with Adobe Photoshop
    (5.5). They are done on Power Point and can be used by
    the teacher for the whole class or used self-paced,
    individually. Would this be something any of you would
    like to use in your class rooms? Are you finding related
    curriculum anywhere?

    I would greatly appreciate your feedback.
    Vivian Komando
    Niceville High School
    Niceville, Florida 32578

    =====