First week of school

From: CastinPhan
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 09:18:10 PDT

    I already sent this and wanted to get more ideas so I am sending it again.
    Since school is almost upon us, I wanted to get a jump start on the year.
    What are some of the jump-start activities that you use in the art classroom
    to get to know your students, get them to know each other, and the art room
    itself? Any little activities and tidbits will be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Sal Pienschke
    Anne M Jeans Elementary
    Burr Ridge, Illinois