need your cooperation in a study of art education

From: Pnina Bachar (pnina_b)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 08:30:10 PDT

    Hi All of you

    I am doing a research study with the purpose of constructing an agreed upon definition of autonomic learner in visual arts and I need your help as an art teachers. I will be grateful for your cooperation.

    please answering the following 3 questions:

      1.. In your opinion, what are the operational, emotional, cognitive and meta-cognitive abilities required, in order to understand plastic art?

      2.. Which abilities, in your opinion, are essential and without them one cannot understand nor experience a piece of art?

      3.. Can we identify a sequence through which these abilities should be learned. What are the considerations for that - age of student, the educational framework or other considerations?

    If you are willing to cooperate please respond and I will gladly provide you with more information regarding my research.

    Mrs. Pnina bachar

    Head of the Art Education department

    Art School of Beit-Berl College

    Israel