Re: Software

From: KSchiavo00
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 22:16:14 PDT

    Jackie-
    I have used Photoshop with my advanced photo students. They had to take and
    develop black and white picts that reflected subjects for a game they were to
    design. Then they scanned photos and created a composition that was
    graphically pleasing. This was to be used as a "jacket" for the game box.
    Once the composition was just right they had to add color. They printed out
    one in black and white then one in color. It proved to be a nice addition to
    their final portfolio. They were able to discuss the project in detail!
    Kathy in Kalamazoo

    ---