Re: line creation

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 19:12:19 PDT

    I tried something like this with a group of fifth graders. It's called
    Picture Pass.
    Each student starts with a piece of paper and draws a line or shape on it.
    The pictures get passed to the right and each person adds to the drawing. It
    was a diaster. They drew people going to the bathroom, devils, body parts and
    "bad" words. AFter showing them to the classroom teacher, I threw them all
    away. Janet

    ---