Re: first days-to joanneR

From: MRJWITZ
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 18:01:55 PDT

    thanks Joanne for the ideas....I like the future self portraits and the
    cards....it gives me an idea...maybe I can take a picture with the digital
    camera and then print it on the computer and use it as a basis for the
    card...then let the kids dress and decorate.....does anyone know if I could
    do that with the camera???I just got one and am thinking of ways I can use it
    in the classroom!!!!!robin

    Robin

    ---