Re: first days

From: joanne robertson (agcoxart)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 17:32:56 PDT

    *emotional self
    *future self portraits (me in 10-20-30 years)
    *masks- how do I see myself
    *me and my family
    *If I were a face on a playing card (as in a deck of
    cards king,jack, queen or pok e mon)
    *me and my community
    *life size me--pair students (same sex) and trace body
    on bullitin board paper...then each student finishes

    --- MRJWITZ wrote
    > 1gr grade-a Me puzzle...draw pieces and pictures
    > about themselves in each
    > in middle
    > Anyone have any other ideas on that
    > robin