Re: first days

From: joanne robertson (agcoxart)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 17:32:56 PDT

    *emotional self
    portraits-happy,sad,glad,frightened,etc
    *future self portraits (me in 10-20-30 years)
    *masks- how do I see myself
    *me and my family
    *If I were a face on a playing card (as in a deck of
    cards king,jack, queen or pok e mon)
    *me and my community
    *life size me--pair students (same sex) and trace body
    on bullitin board paper...then each student finishes
    details

    --- MRJWITZ wrote