Re: Burlap

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 14:11:26 PDT

    A neat thing I saw was the teacher had each kid do a square (about 9x9)of
    burlap with a variety of stitching methods, then she had one of the sp.ed.
    kids stamp a burlap roll with a nature print and one of the parents sewed it
    all together and made a wall hanging. they donated it to our nature center
    since most of the stitching had flower motifs and leaves. Never thought
    burlap could be so 'pretty'!
    jeannie in ga