Re: Burlap

From: Iteachart7
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 13:56:40 PDT

    Ahh Burlap!
    Got tons of it myself!
    You can teach them longstitch an make beautiful landscapes. they can learn
    embriodery stiches and do abstract or realistic designs. You can dip in in
    plaster of paris and drape it over armitures/forms. You can make some really
    itchy vests. Take it from me-not a good thing! you can dip it in watered
    down elmers glue and make hats or any other type of forms. You can hide it
    and have it miraculously keep re-appearing so that you feel so guilty you
    come up with dozens of new ideas!
    The best use is to have your students make a real itchy, brightly embroidered
    vest for your adminisrator. Then you can finally through it away because
    they are afraid that you'll make one for them next! LOL
    best of luck
    Gabrielle

    ---