Re: RE: "imagine" or "fantasize"

From: D. L. Sterner (dsterner)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 13:42:03 PDT

    The results of my paper stem from years of reading. I can forward some
    authors, however I will be reformatting my hard drive this weekend. If you
    save my address and ask again next week, I will be able to forward some
    reading material that I downloaded from library databases. I have many full
    text articles that contributed to my emerging philosophy about teaching.