RE: moving to South Africa

From: Cory Wilkerson (coryh)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 13:37:02 PDT

    Don-
    Thank you for the reply. Speficially we are looking for input to help us
    make the decision to go or stay. When I heard we had the opportunity I
    began to research on the Internet and found nothing but dire warnings about
    crime and the dangers there. We are looking for a more balanced view of
    South Africa- is it really as dangerous as the guidebooks say? We will be
    moving with three children- which adds to the complications. I hope to find
    someone who has investigated the situation there recently or who lives
    there. I don't know that I have much to offer to help you. I have been
    active here in the States in Arts Standards. I am a theatre teacher who
    consults for the PA Dept of Ed on arts assessment and standards based
    planned instruction. You can reach me directly at coryh
    Cory

    ---