Another Burlap Idea

From: Bobbi (Bobbi)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 12:53:11 PDT

    If you add some 'seeds' to the pulp after it is blended, you may also be able
    to make this new paper 'plantable', which will be great for 'after the
    holidays' in terms of recycling. I am not sure about the breakdown of burlap
    perse, so check on how long it would take it to turn into compost....I believe
    it should work!

    Bobbi

    ---