I have a lot of questions on technology. I teach high school students.
We have Mac format in the classrooms, I love Mac better than PC, have
worked both. Here are the questions.
1. How important is it to use technology in the art classrooms?
2. If used, at what level do you really begin having the students use
3. What hardware do you feel you should have access to and how often?
4. What software do you feel is the best and why?
5. For those of you who have used this a lot, how has it benefited your
6. Do students miss out on traditional art classrooms?
I am not being totally upfront at this point as to how I am involved
with technology in my room. I will do so after I have some feedback
from you. I am trying to compare my thoughts to that of my professional
I the State where the Gov. declared 2000-2001 the year of the Fine
Arts. And someone asked me if I was going to remember that come
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Jul 28 2000 - 11:38:09 PDT