Software

From: Jackie Aust (jab1997)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 08:23:29 PDT

    Okay guys,

    I have a lot of questions on technology. I teach high school students.
    We have Mac format in the classrooms, I love Mac better than PC, have
    worked both. Here are the questions.

    1. How important is it to use technology in the art classrooms?
    2. If used, at what level do you really begin having the students use
    technology?
    3. What hardware do you feel you should have access to and how often?
    4. What software do you feel is the best and why?
    5. For those of you who have used this a lot, how has it benefited your
    students?
    6. Do students miss out on traditional art classrooms?

    I am not being totally upfront at this point as to how I am involved
    with technology in my room. I will do so after I have some feedback
    from you. I am trying to compare my thoughts to that of my professional
    buddies.

    Jackie

    I the State where the Gov. declared 2000-2001 the year of the Fine
    Arts. And someone asked me if I was going to remember that come
    election time.

    ---