Re: Web Design

From: John Bundy (jibundy)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 11:26:51 PDT

    You can find everything you need free on the web. However the software that
    makes it easier and visually appealing costs more but is often available as
    a free 30 day download. Find the editor and graphics software you want
    download the test version if you like it buy it. I use MS FrontPage 2000 to
    edit. and Painter 5.5 for graphics. My students like Jasc Paint Shop Pro for
    graphics it's less expensive. May I suggest you go to
    http://www.acsc.net/ahs.htm . This is my schools home page. I teach the
    class that designs and manages the site. The first page will stay up 15-30
    sec. then take you to the directory page automatically. If you scroll down
    the directory page you will find a small hyperlink "Web Publishing Helps"
    click on it . You should find a ton of info on this page. There are also
    many e-newsletters that you can subscribe to that are helpful. John Bundy