Warehouse Supplies? (Cedar Falls/W'loo, IA area)

From: Deb Hyland (hyland5)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 10:28:28 PDT

    Hi all:

    This is a long shot, but a year or so ago, someone mentioned a type of
    warehouse in the Cedar Falls/Waterloo, IA area, where you could go and pick up
    different supplies that might be suitable for use in an artroom. I've since
    then reformatted my computer, and lost the info, and can't seem to locate it
    in a search of the archives. Anybody have the name of that place, or
    telephone # or email?

    Thanks.

    Deb Hyland
    hyland5