first days

From: MRJWITZ
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 09:16:32 PDT

    I may do a theme "we are all part of the whole".....what di you think????can
    you add anything else to the ideas---
    as the first week progresses I may have each child in each grade do a
    personal name project and display them throughout the school.....ie
    5th grade---a name kaliedoscope
    3rd grade---the fold in half--rub your name--create a symmetrical shape
    "creature"
    1gr grade-a Me puzzle...draw pieces and pictures about themselves in each
    section........name in middle
    Anyone have any other ideas on that theme???????????????????????robin

    robin

    ---