Re: Thinking, was "imagine" or "fantasize" (pretty darn long!)

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 06:55:09 PDT

    This discussion group is terrific. I am learning all kinds of things! Dewey was
    a great believer in the scientific method to check knowledge and wrote of it
    often. What do you (personally, with your understanding of all your wrote) think
    is the role of art education in the task of constructing a world? And, the big
    task for our students, constructing a self? What kinds of reflection and art
    making or observing should we encourage? Do you have any lessons you think work
    on this level? Th

    ---