Re: RE: "imagine" or "fantasize"

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 06:08:29 PDT

    Deb. Thank you for your complete response. I'd like to know more about your
    readings and the titles of the books or articles you referenced! Are you working
    on a paper on the subject? My research shows that art students are often
    discouraged from actively engaging (Deweyan thinking here) with their lived
    lives in art production. Their thinking about subjects of greatest salience to
    them and expressing them may be discouraged because some schools and art
    teachers limit the subject matter students are allowed to include in art
    production. Can you respond again, and also give me any authors or titles that
    you think I might benefit from reading. Thanks aga

    ---