Re: sculpture garden

From: Iteachart7
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 20:05:13 PDT

    Laurie
    These sculptures are GREAT!
    Are these done with the techniqued that you shared with me?
    I'm in the middle of making two giant heads. So far ,so Good
    I'm going to push for a spot at school this year. Our President of the Board
    of Ed is a wonderful supporter of uor art program and she LOVES gardens!
    Thank you for sharing the photo and the process.
    Gabrielle

    ---