Re: teaching art in a trailor

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 15:24:43 PDT

    In our county, the trailers are great! Everybody whines about them, but I
    don't see what the big deal is; they're all self contained, have AC and
    heat, water fountain and bathroom, and they're separate from the rest of the
    school, which I'd kinda like for an art class, so we could get wild once in
    a while. ;)