Re: teaching art in a trailor

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 17:18:44 PDT

    Jeannie - been there, done that - don;t want to do it again. I feel for your
    friend.
    Tell her to insist on running water and an intercom or communication system
    between main school and her trailer. I didn;t have the water or anyway of
    calling
    the principals office and it was the pits!!! This was a long term subbing
    position
    and last I knew the sweet nuns were planning to run a water hose out there -
    would have been awful in the winter though!!! Good luck to your friend.
    Roberta

    ---