Re: suggestions for sitting on an interview panel

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 15:23:19 PDT

    Roberta and Betsy,
    Thanks so much for your imput. Your suggestions were great. I am very
    excited at the prospect of helping in our search for a new principal. It
    should be a good opportunity to advocate for art education. Is there anyone
    else in the same position? If so I'd be happy to compile the list of
    questions and send it to you. I went back to my graduate school college to
    present on tips for art educator interviews to student teachers about to
    experience the daunting aspect of job searching. I did lots of research
    (books, videos, practice...) and plan to do the same to seek some knowledge
    of the other side of interviewing. This group is WONDERFUL. Thank you all
    for your giving ways!
    Kerry

    ---