Thanks for input

From: Donnalyn Shuster (deshu)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 14:51:12 PDT

    Hey, thanks to all who shared their input on the block with me, I
    appreciate your thoughts! Thank goodness, we are not on semestering as our
    district would definitely try to cut positions. I have full blocks for
    jr/sr high ( as of today... you all know it could change tomorrow!!) I will
    push for sub training... we have NO certified art subs at all and the
    "pickin's are slim" here in NY.

    RE: elementary art appreciation - try the sequences in " See the paintings"
    by Susuan Senatori (Starry Night Distributors, Rutland VT) and Davis
    publications used to put out a teachers guide for prints in upper and
    lowerlevels of elementary school that had some good lessons ideas & ways to
    introduce works of art. I used them when I taught K - 6 art.

    Donnalyn

    ---