Re: suggestions for sitting on an interview panel

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 12:55:23 PDT

    We just gor a new principal last year. I had the committee ask alot of
    quiestions about the art program, Funding, etc. My budget did increase a
    little. She is very nice. We did not ask ENOUGH questions about discipline
    issues. Please remember to ask about those. Discipline is going down the tubes
    now. Also, I'm not sure how aware she is as to how art ed is being taught these
    days. Her brother teaches art at the college level, so I figure she must be aware
    , but ...Just my opinion. Betsy

    KLMVisArt wrote:

    ---