Re: suggestions for sitting on an interview panel

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 12:50:20 PDT

    We just gor a new principal last year. I had the committee ask alot of
    quiestions about the art program, Funding, etc. Her brother teaches art at the
    college level, So my budget did increase a little. We did not ask ENOUGH
    questions about discipline issues. Please remember to ask about those. As it is
    if a student gets kicked out of class, he goes into the detention room and plays
    video games!!!! Shocker. Betsy

    KLMVisArt wrote:

    ---