Re:suggestions for sitting on an interview panel

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 11:52:26 PDT

    Fellow Artsednetters,
    If any of you could share suggestions of what questions you would ask while
    sitting on an interview panel for an incoming principal at the elementary
    level I would greatly appreciate it! I just found out we are losing a
    wonderful principal and she has asked if anyone would be interested in
    sitting on the panel. I am going to contact her and ask to be on it. Thanks
    for sharing your wisdom...
    Kerry

    ---