Our Place in the World Thematic Curriculum

From: Ronda Caldwell (rcaldwell)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 11:11:54 PDT

    I am working in a small museum as youth education coordinator. I am
    responsible for writing lesson plans for our outreach program. I need to
    know if it is ok to adapt "Our Place in the World" and use it to serve our
    program. I want to use the key questions in the four areas od inquiry and
    adapt many of the lesson plan questions to our study of Ancient Egyptian
    culture and art. I'd also like to follow the major goal statements: We all
    need to belong somewhere and Art can help us find our place in the world.
    If there is a specific contact person that should answer my question please
    send the contact information. Ronda Caldwell

    ---