Re: interesting year ahead

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 10:17:02 PDT

    Regarding group photo w/ names...
    I love this idea! Thank you for sharing it. I will try it out this year
    with our digital cameras. I have made seating plans in the past but with
    three schools (1000 students) I find that teachers move the desks around
    constantly! I never know what kind of set up I will find that day (uggh)!
    This makes planning tough when you think students can share materials and
    then -SURPRISE- you must decide whether it is worth losing part of your 45
    min. of class time to move desks around in groups and back again...
    Kerry

    ---