Re: Venture into the block schedule

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 04:55:27 PDT

    We are on 4x4 block scheduling....we have students 90 minutes every day for
    a semester and then they are finished with that class.

    The next semester we have new groups. It has worked very well. Gives
    students a chance for more electives. I had one student last year who ended
    up taking 3 classes in art.

    Carolyn

    ---