Re: Venture into the block schedule

From: Stewart (stewar2)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 21:02:15 PDT

    Sumner High School - 5 years with 4 block day - we had classes for our
    sub pool to help them understand how long the periods were going to be
    and how to handle - then we all prepared emergence packets for subs that
    contain extra work to be used if necessary. As to abs, we tightened out
    policy to 10 days, loss of credit since every period is now the same as
    two former periods.

    ---