Re: mat board scraps ... don't try "deck the walls" either...

From: wjbaas
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 19:32:19 PDT

    Christine,
    Try somewhere else. I can't get matt scrwap from our local shop either cause
    some teach long ago started his own business with stuff he got from their
    donations. I now go to city school and beg. One of the tech ed teachers
    collects it from the same company and will give me all I want. Inconvienent,
    but it works.

    Good Luck,
    Gelato