Re: Counter tops

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 14:05:17 PDT

    Kim,

    Concrete will stain just like any porous surface would, but I highly
    recommend it for tabletops if you are in a clay studio. The concrete can be
    molded smooth, and makes a great wedging surface - it won't move around
    because of its weight, and will absorb water out of clay like nobody's
    business. :)