Counter tops

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 17:00:35 PDT

    I was griping about the counter tops around the art studio sinks the other
    day (they are a light color and stained after 7 years of kids paint and
    soap. The cupboards underneath have some water damage from the water wicking
    over the edge). I joked that we should get someone to donate marble
    countertops. Another staff member, who has worked in construction, suggested
    I put lightweight concrete counter tops on the wish list for our new
    building. Does anyone have any experience with how well this material
    resists stains? If I make this a high priority my boss will find a way to
    include it in the plans.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator