Found some art history (artists featured by grade) website from connecticut

From: Mrsbeeswax
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 16:49:22 PDT

    Hi All,
    Continuing my research into Art History at the elementary level, and who goes
    where.
    This website gives some ideas.

     <A HREF="http://art-smart.ci.manchester.ct.us/u_artists-for-units.html">Featu
    red Artists by Grade, Elementary School Art, Manchester CT USA</A>

    http://art-smart.ci.manchester.ct.us/u_artists-for-units.html

    Hope this helps, Christine :)

    ---