Interesting Nebraska school website with many unit plans include art objectives

From: Mrsbeeswax
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 16:24:19 PDT

    Hi All again,

    Here's a website that I came across from Nebraska tha thas a ton of unit
    plans that include objectives for all subjects , including visual arts. Quite
    comprehensive !!!

    Enjoy !! Christine :)

    http://communitydisc.wst.esu3.k12.ne.us/CGI/TAF/cdunitplan.taf?function=displa
    yall <A
    HREF="http://communitydisc.wst.esu3.k12.ne.us/CGI/TAF/cdunitplan.taf?function=
    displayall">The Community Discovered - Unit Search Results</A>

    ---