Anyone have an outline of which artists to introduce at which elem. grades ??

From: Mrsbeeswax
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 16:07:16 PDT

    Hi All,
    I am re working my curriculum and would like some advice on what artists you
    all introduce at which elementary grade level ???

    I do a few artists here and there, but I really want to revamp it to be a
    more thorough Art history referenced curriculum.
    I really want an art text , but the district just won't bite. Maybe someone
    who has one could give me some hints on what the books suggest at each level
    (Please !!! )

    Thanks in advance. Christine :)

    ---