Re: Need help / to Betsy

From: maryannkohl (maryann)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 15:44:07 PDT

     I have a MAC...and it sounds to me like you have a preference selected
    that says you want this message about warning you if other applications
    are open (it maybe a default preference that you can "uncheck").

    This could be a preference in your Mac System, or it could be a
    Preference in your Email/Interent program.

    I personally do not have this preference warning message, but all the
    systems offer different things. I have MAC OS 9.0, and a G4 computer.

    Also, you can go to the Mac website and ask your question and someone
    will tell you how to get rid of this message. Go to:
    http://www.edmark.com/ts/mactech/tsmcform.html
    or
    http://www.themacdr.com/
    And ask your question. They will answer it!

    MaryAnn
    maryann
    >Betsy,
    > I have no clue, but are you on a Mac.
    >I may have found someone who knows Macs.
    > Woody in KC
    >

    >> I know that they're not related, but everytime I go to my email, it
    >> says that there is another program in use- I type in my password
    >> anyway, and press enter and then the sign disappears.It won't go away
    >> unless I press enter- it won;t let me click close or okay. There's no
    >> other program in use- Any ideas? Betsy

    maryann
    http://www.brightring.com

    ---