my new work

From: Olejarz2
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 15:15:08 PDT

    Hi,

    An exhibition of my new work is now on line.

    You're invited to see:

    <A HREF="http://www.olejarz.com/art/twohands">With Two Hands
    www.olejarz.com/art/twohands</A>

    "I made it with my own two hands." This is a phrase that, at one time or
    another, all of us have spoken. It implies a pride in our ability to fashion
    something. It indicates both a mastery of materials and a mastery of our
    hands. In this series of images, my two hands are both the subject and the
    instrument, the fashioned and the fashioner.

    Harold Olejarz
    www.olejarz.com

    ---