Re: Need help with minor alias problem

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 13:36:38 PDT

    Woody Duncan wrote:

    > This is really trivial, but here goes.
    >
    > I can't create an alias because the program is in use. ???????? It's

    I know that they're not related, but everytime I go to my email, it says that there
    is another program in use- I type in my password anyway, and press enter and then the
    sign disappears.It won't go away unless I press enter- it won;t let me click close or
    okay. There's no other program in use- Any ideas? Betsy

    > --

    ---