Re: Frustrating Penn/Wilm Job Search

From: Iteachart7
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 12:16:50 PDT

    I know in Delaware specifically, they hire up to sept 30th because of the
    enrollment numbers. There were several ARt teacher jobs in the paper
    recently. You can got to and get the classifieds to
    The Delaware art museum has an education department too. there is also the
    Center for Creative arts in Yorklyn De. They are always looking for teachers
    and there are getting ready to build a new center.
    Have you re-located yet?