Re: Art Budgets

From: RAV1960
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 12:12:16 PDT

    Hello:

    I am trying to gather information on art supply budgets. We have just
    started an elementary art program and need to establish a budget. We also
    need to update out budgets for JR. High and High School. Could you please
    share information about the age level of students, number of students in your
    school, and whether your budget is based on a per pupil dollar figure, as
    well as and what that figure is? Total budget figures and information on the
    location/demographics of your school would also be great. Thanks in advance.
    Ruth Voyles
    Oregon City Schools
    Oregon, Ohio

    ---