I just can not imagine it

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 09:16:27 PDT

    It is scarry to even consider that a group of educated adults would
    sit around a table and discuss the possibility of not including the word
    imagine in a textbook. I just can not imagine it, Woody in KC

    PGStephens wrote:
    > I was the contributing author for the assessment portion of "Portfolios" and
    > we did consider if the word "imagine" should be included in the text.
    > Ultimately it was decided that the word was OK to use in most instances. It
    > is interesting to note, however, that the school district where this idea of
    > not allowing kids to "imagine" did not adopt "Portfolios" as their art text.
    > Pam

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan
    You are welcome to visit my Web Site at
         the new URL for school is
            click on
     click on
       to see our new art go to
    to see a virtural field trip of KC go to
     to see Rosedale's best go to http://www.ta