Re: Texas Texbooks was RE: Elementary Art Job Openings

From: PGStephens
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 08:10:18 PDT

    I was the contributing author for the assessment portion of "Portfolios" and
    we did consider if the word "imagine" should be included in the text.
    Ultimately it was decided that the word was OK to use in most instances. It
    is interesting to note, however, that the school district where this idea of
    not allowing kids to "imagine" did not adopt "Portfolios" as their art text.

    Pam
    http://www.ARTeaches.com

    ---