Venture into the block schedule

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 07:59:10 PDT

    I teach grade 8 art, Studio in Art and 2 electives
    (that have been "promised" not to be reduced as a
    result of the block schedule). Looking for ways to
    address the eventual issue of student absences and sub
    ideas ( as I have subs now that cannot handle a 45
    minute art class) Pros & cons pov welcome, as my
    district is jumping headfirst into the shallow end of
    the block schedule pool!!

    D. Shuster