Re: Texas Texbooks was RE: Elementary Art Job Openings

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 07:54:34 PDT

    What comes to mind here, is something that was posted to the list during the
    'art quotes' thread- I think it was something like, " Imagination is more
    important than knowledge" by Albert Einstein. I cannot really fathom not
    actively encouraging the use of imagination and feel that it would be futile to
    try to discourage imagination because, like creativity, I think it's already in
    the 'wiring'. Betsy