Re: George Bush

From: Batmom44
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 07:45:46 PDT

    I have to put in my two cents here. I haven't voted republican for many
    years. Ever since I realized how they stand on women, education, the arts,
    small business, etc.
    It seems that every thing they do is a token such as declaring the year 2000
    as the year for art education in Texas. It's August for pete's sake.
    Reatha

    ---