Re: Color Theory- WETCANVAS

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler@ez-net.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 07:30:38 PDT

    >Subject: Color Theory
    >Great site on color theory:
    >http://www.wetcanvas.com/ArtSchool/Color/ColorTheory/index.html
    >Judie

    Wetcanvas....
    Hahaha...Judie...went and looked without really looking at your link. How
    funny to see our familiar community page at Wetcanvas come up.

    I would encourage all the art teachers here to make Wetcanvas a link. For
    one...there are 1300 working artists internationally that are now members.
    There are forums on issues and debate, forums that permit loading up scans
    or digital images of your personal work to offer up for critique. There are
    many many "how-to" lessons provided and archived. I believe I have about 10
    such lessons, in-depth now on acrylic and oil painting, plein air painting,
    sketching...etc;

    Also...for those here that are working artists themselves, the site offers
    FREE web pages, and I have nearly 58 of my paintings up on
    "artistnation"(Wetcanvas) on three exhibits which at their other sister site
    "art-agent.com" the public may peruse and purchase works. Art-Agent
    (Wetcanvas) then acts as a broker for the artist, giving great confidence to
    the consumer on handling the money...and charges only 5% commission.
    Well..check it out anyway!
    peace,

    Larry Seiler
    My Painting Exhibits-