Re: Appropriating Ideas

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 07:14:36 PDT

    Another effective lesson is to work with a language arts class. They will
    take a photo of a person from a newspaper or magazine and describe that
    person. They must describe in detail what the person looks like, what they
    do and other asst. facts. The essays are then distributed to the drawing
    class and those students must then draw the person. The language arts
    students must then "find" their person. The results are then exhibited with
    the essay next to the drawing. I have seen this done with wonderful
    results. Judy
    jnagel