Re: School Arts

From: PGStephens
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 07:11:20 PDT

    Since Eldon Katter took over as editor of School Arts, the quality of the
    content of that magazine has vastly improved. I encourage you to take a
    second look at School Arts before you choose Arts and Activities over School
    Arts. This input from someone who publishes in both magazines several times
    a year.

    Pam
    http://www.ARTeaches.com

    ---